Monday, May 24, 2004

` letitburn

RAHHHHHH.
dont you try to bring me down!
basketball is my life
and you'll have no right to control me over that!
sometimes i wonder why i have such
"encouraging" parents like you'll
when it comes to matters like this!
ARGHHHHH!!!


been've training the whole day
for the netball inter-class competition tomorrow
well, almost got killed cos
the netball pole almost fell over me.
GREAT!
straight after netball training
i had BASKETBALL TRAINING til about seven.
SUPERB!

muscles all aching
oh, and did i mention i fell during training
and my knee bone is kinda sticking out?!
now, i'm sitting here
applying yoko yoko
MARVELLOUS!
my legs burning
WONDERFUL!
god knows whether i'll be able to play tmr!


can't you'll just try to understand me!?!
i'm really dead tired.
give me a break!

____* dont try to fix me, i'm not broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home